Eargo offers four hearing aid models that fit inside the ear canal, making them nearly invisible. Eargo also provides an online hearing test to help potential users determine their level of hearing loss. You can speak with Eargo representatives, too, who can help you choose the best hearing aid for your lifestyle and degree of hearing loss.
Customization Options and Special Features
Depending on the Eargo hearing aid model you need, features may include:
- Environmental programs. The sound match feature can be adjusted to the user’s environment, such as a noisy restaurant or theater, for better hearing. (Eargo 5, Eargo Neo HiFi and Eargo Neo only)
- Soft, replaceable tips. Eargo hearing aids come with two sizes of soft, replaceable silicone tips that “float” inside your ear while allowing in air and natural sounds.
- Black cap for inside the ear opening. The Eargo 5 comes with a black “cap” that further promotes invisibility by blending into the natural darkness of the ear opening.
- Rechargeability. All Eargo hearing aids are rechargeable, lasting approximately 16 hours on a full charge. When fully charged, the Eargo charger can power the hearing aids for up to a week.
- 45-day return policy. Eargo offers a 45-day return period that starts the day your hearing aids are delivered.
Eargo Hearing Aid Apps and Accessories
The Eargo mobile app is compatible with Eargo 5, Eargo 6 and Eargo 7 hearing aids. Eargo’s apps allow you to personalize settings for different listening environments. The Eargo app also comes with built-in hearing screening to create a “sound map” for better customization of hearing settings. Using their unique sound map, users can fine-tune their hearing aid settings independently from home.
Eargo Warranties and Discounts
Eargo 7 hearing aids include up to a two-year warranty on each hearing aid. Eargo 5, Eargo 6 and Eargo Neo HiFi hearing aids each come with a one-year warranty.
The Eargo warranty covers unlimited repairs on the hearing aid and one-time loss or damage coverage per hearing aid. During the warranty timeframe, Eargo will inspect the hearing aid and/or charger and repair or exchange the unit with a new or refurbished unit. However, if you lose or damage the hearing aid or charger during Eargo’s 45-day return period, you can’t return the system for a refund.
Eargo offers a 10% discount on Eargo 6 and Eargo 7 hearing aids to first responders, nurses, doctors. Veterans and active military members are eligible for a 20% discount on Eargo 7 devices.